Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Our Services

Urban Planning Consultancy

“In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.”

In Urban Planning Consultancy,  ARQ + provides all support in all stages of real estate investment, with our experience.


We aid and guide our clients in decision making on the investment with greater security and conscientiously supply a set of relevant information to the decision as well as a vast ray of services and urban licensing.

Type of projects

The analysis of the National (RJUE, RGEU, amongst others) and Local (PDM, Detail Plans, Municipality Rules) legislation and legal norms are to be taken into consideration to achieve the highest level of construction work of a certain building.

It is the division of a building that is in full property (a single door number) in different fractions leading to several new articles.

Horizontal property is built by a Public Deed, which specifies the different parts and common fractions of the building also establish the value related to each of them, in percentage or pre mille from the building value, as well as its usages.

This document may also contemplate:

– Condominium rules, use discipline, fruition and conservation, both from common and autonomous fractions,- Agreement on the arbitral commitment to solve emerging litigations concerning the condominium.

If all tenants agree, construction title may be changed to Public Deed.

Highlight is the physical division of a single land parcel of a primitive building. Although exempted from licensing needs the Certificate from the Town Hall, proving the requirements to this urban operation.

Consolidation is the integration of a parcel, although is exempted from licensing it needs the Certificate from the Town Hall, proving the requirements to this urban operation.

It avails to assess the possibility to install in commercial space some activities, which due to its nature and particularities, such as food and beverage, imply the fulfillment of several legal requirements.

It is also possible to know if a certain space has no legal construction work and then, request the viability of the legalization and elaborate a cost estimation for the work.

Energy Certification (CE) is a mandatory document to both new and existing buildings (when the intervention is over 25% of its value) to real estate on sale or renting.

Likewise, Town Halls demand this document to issue the License to Use.

The Energy Certification, elaborated only by certified technicians by National Energy Agency (ADENE), informs on certain characteristics related to energy consumption and assess the energetic efficiency of the building in a scale of A+ (very efficient) to F (inefficient).

Energy and Indoor Air Quality Certification (CE-QAI) obeys the same requirements as the Energy Certification, but only to be applied on services buildings and aims to secure energetic efficiency and its users that the building or fraction gathers all the conditions that secure an adequate indoor air quality.

It is a mandatory document to issue the License to Use (regardless its future use, previous urban operation) obtain other permits or authorizations related to commerce and services activities that produce noise that may generate awkwardness and complaints. This is the case of food and beverage, amongst others, and being designated by acoustic assessment by Criteria of Discomfort.